Electrical installations for the new Central Academic Hospital of Asturias – Spain
DESCRIPTION OF PROYECT
The Central Universitary Hospital of Asturias is a hospital placed close to Oviedo, Principalty of Asturias (España). It belongs to the Healthcare Service of the Principalty of Asturias.
Founded in the year 1989, as a result of the joining of different hospital centers from Oviedo, under the name of Central Hospital of Asturias; his current name is a consequence of its agreement with the University of Oviedo.
Nowadays it is placed in La Cadellada complex, at the Rome Avenue in Oviedo. The hospital offers 1039 beds with a 40% of individual rooms and 33 operating rooms among other facilities.
MEDIUM AND LOW VOLTAGE:
- Six Transformation Centers, power 19,600 kVA
- Double ring Network - Network / Group, switching in Medium Voltage
- Five Generating Sets, power 7,750 kVA
- Transport system using Blindosbarra above 630 kVA
- IT System: Operating Rooms and Intervention Rooms, Insulation Panels 7.5 kVA per post, autonomy emergencies 120 minutes. UCI'S, Resuscitation, ..., Isolation Panels 3 kVA per post, autonomy emergencies 120 minutes.
- Medium Voltage and Emergency Groups
- Lighting control, HE3 compliance
- Centralization of emergencies, Insulation Vigilators
- Call control-nursing pass / wait
- Supply and installation of automatic and manual fire detection system